Introducing the OWC Envoy Pro Elektron, a USB-C Bus-Powered SSD. This drive is highly portable, gives you the high-speeds you long for, as well as being resistant to dust and water, and it’s also compatible with numerous other devices.
With a small-size that can be carried with you anywhere, this bus-powered device is tough enough to withstand water and dust, and can even endure being crushed thanks to its strong exterior casing. It’s the perfect device for storing and editing your personal files as well as for work use. It functions rapidly with a transfer rate of 1011MB per second, which is the equivalent of transferring a 5GB video file in just 5 seconds, or 90 high-resolution images of 11MB!
The device is crafted from high-quality aluminium of an aircraft-grade, and runs in silence without the need for an exterior power supply. It’s fully plug and play thanks to the USB-C cable and the included Type-A electrical adapter. It is compatible with your current computing device, iPad or Chromebook, or in fact any regular PC or Mac designed in the past 10 years,
Just use it!
Benefits of OWC Envoy Pro Elektron:
- Fast speeds – with a transfer speed of 1011MB per second, you can backup, store and edit all of your files and folders for personal or work use.
- Quality technology – it is SSD powered using state-of-the-art technology like NVMe, which gives you enhanced performance speeds when compared with similar SSD devices.
- Fully compatible – it comes as a plug and play device and can be used via USB with PCs, Macs, iPads and Chromebooks, both current and past models too.
- Tough casing – keep your data safe with the hard exterior which is resistant to water (tested to an IP67 rating) and dust, and can also withstand crushing.
- Quick starting – don’t waste time booting, this device lets you work immediately and launch your applications quickly.
- Connectable – plug the device into numerous machines with the USB-C cable and Type A adapter plug
- Portable – take this small, compact device with you anywhere
- Stays cool – the aluminum casing is ideal for dissipating heat, keeping your device cool and quiet
- Status check – see the status of power and current activity thanks to the LED light
- Long coverage – the device is covered by a limited warranty of 3 years.
With technology, we always want to go smaller, faster, lighter and rugged, and the OWC Envoy Pro Elektron does just that. This pocket-sized, tiny, crushproof, dustproof, and waterproof drive provides superfast, pro-grade speeds and up to 2.0TB capacity in the palm of your hand so you can edit and save wherever, whenever with virtually any Mac, PC or tablet.
Larry O’Connor, CEO and Founder of OWC
The OWC Envoy Pro Elekton is available now through macfixit.com.au in capacities of 240GB and 480GB.